Caliphate on the Prophetic Methodology
28 Rabi’ al-Awal 1436 AH
In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful
Hisba of al-Shaddadi
Praise be to God the Lord of the Worlds and God’s blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.
As for what follows: this is the fourth weekly report for the month of Rabi’ al-Awal 1436 AH for the Hisba in al-Shaddadi compromising the following reports:
– The weekly report for the works of the Hisba in total
– The weekly report for the patrols
– The weekly report for the detained
– The weekly report for the cases
The report for the fourth week of the Hisba of al-Shaddadi
Praise be to God the Lord of the Worlds and God’s blessings be upon the one after whom there is no prophet.
As for what follows: this is the fourth weekly report for the works of the brothers in the Hisba of al-Shaddadi we mention as follows:
1. All the students who are studying in the areas of the kuffar, whether they study law or other subjects, have been barred from the branches and that has been done in coordination with the brothers in the checkpoints as the brothers have detained them and taken from them the IDs and papers by which they cross to the abode of kufr. And when they came to the Hisba centre it was made clear to them the Shari’i prohibition in this matter. And we sought the repentance of those who deemed good and were pleased with the branch of rights (law) then we subjected them to a Shari’i seession for two weeks and all that was after tearing up these IDs and papers.
2. We brought together owners of sheep against whom we have received more than one complaint regarding eating the goods of the people (of the merchants and others besides them) so they were summoned and brought to the Hisba centre to interrogate them and get to know who is causing the harm to the people. And they were subjected to a Shari’i session.
3. Continuing the Shari’i sessions for the detained in the al-Khulafa’ mosque in the morning and evening as the total number reaches around 100 days. And a Shari’i session inside the centre concerned with cigarette dealers and cases of idolatry and other cases that require an indoor session.
4. We brought together those who work in exchange and transfer of currencies and sale of gold as we listened to the means by which they sell and made clear to them some of the prohibited things into which they fall and we gave them some guidance directives.
5. Continuing the foot patrols inside the market to oversee the violators in placing prices on the goods and the photos present on the goods and the barber shops in not shaving the beard and not limiting it, as well as the tailors whom we have prohibited from tailoring clothes of women, and the doctors whom we have asked to distinguish between the places of the women and men and other professionals.
6. A number of people and cases were referred to areas affiliated with al-Baraka and outside the wilaya as these detained people are near those areas.
7. Dens for cigarettes were raided and a large quantity of them were received from the checkpoints.
8. Regarding the external patrols the brothers went this week to the northwest line as the work required from them was to bring together the people in the mosque and order them to undertake prayer in the mosques and oblige their families with the Shari’i hijab and abstinence, then to take the people in their entirety to the graves to level them and remove all signs of idolatry while giving them a deadline as they would return to inspect the state of the village and take the IDs of the violators. And these villages are:
Tarambat al-Rafi’, al-Atala, Jarmaz, Hajiz Abyad, Tarambat al-Rafi’, Tarambat al-Rashid, Zayn al-Mbraj, Nasiri, Toweinat, Albuhamdan, Albusheikh, Abyad, Makhrum, Ayn al-Hara, Abdan, Ba’aja, Abu Fas, al-Nuriya, al-Madba’a, Kharbat Ism.
9. Regarding the internal patrols the brothers undertook Hisba work in the neighbourhoods, brought the IDs or violator persons, gave a summons request to the owners of the houses and shops committing violations, facilitated the passing of people on the route, brought the IDs and goods and persons from the checkpoints of al-Shaddadi, called on the people to pray in the mosques, and brought whosoever refrained from praying or his ID.
10. After the sermon address of the brothers on Friday- this week was on compensation- a speech was given to the people about the danger of the elevated graves to Tawheed. Then we asked them all to go with us to the graveyard to level it so all should participate in destroying, levelling and removing these condemned acts, and praise be to God.
11. Continuing the Shari’i courses for the professionals as a lecture was given on Monday to the merchants of ‘Arisha and ‘Atala and on Tuesday to the photographers and on Wednesday to transporters and on Saturday to the merchants of al-Shaddadi and on Sunday to the doctors, pharmacists and vaccinators.