Department of Agriculture and Livestock
Wilayat Ninawa Centre- Rentals
Date: 8 Rabi’ al-Awal 1437 AH corresponding to 19 December 2015 CE
Temporary rental contract
Former property owner: lands of the Rafidites
Current property owner: Department of Agriculture- Wilayat Ninawa Centre
Tenant: Mahmoud Abdullah Ibrahim
Phone number: /
Type of property: agricultural land
Property number: number of properties
Size of property: 18 dunams
Address: al-Hamdaniya/Ali Rush
Nearest reference point:
Rental sum in digits: 90000
In writing: Ninety-thousand dinars only.
How it will be done: payment of rent in cash.
Rental period from 19 December 2015 until 1 July 2016.
Purpose of renting the property: to cultivate wheat and barley crops.
Notes: the property is to be handed over free of plantations and structures at the end of the contract period.
Conditions particular to the contract:
1. The user must preserve the property as it is property of the Bayt Mal al-Muslimeen.
2. The user is not allowed to hand over the property to anyone besides himself as it is entrusted to him.
3. The property is to be kept clean and maintained.
4. No establishing of any change to the property except after the agreement of the department of Agriculture.
5. The agreed upon period of the contract is to be complied with.